Saudi Arabia has detained a man suspected of involvement in an attack which killed four French tourists earlier this year, the official news agency SPA said on Sunday.
Nasser Al Buluwi, sought as a suspect in the case, was seized on Sunday in Al Jouf in the far north of the vast desert kingdom, SPA said.
The four holidaymakers were among a group of nine French people attacked while on a desert trip in Saudi Arabia in February.
Saudi security services said in May they had arrested a man suspected of helping who killed the tourists. In April it arrested eight other men in the case.
The main suspect, Walid bin Mutlaq Al Raddadi, was killed in May when police stormed a residential building in Medina.
Güncelleme Tarihi: 15 Temmuz 2007, 18:12