World Bulletin / News Desk
Afghan security forces led operations against the Taliban all over the country in the last 24 hours, killing 14 and wounding six others.
Afghan Interior Ministry issued a statement on Monday April 4th saying 20 other Taliban members were also captured and a great number of arms and explosives were seized in the capital of Kabul as well as in the provinces of Nangarhar, Kandahar, Wardak, Logar and Helmand.
In Khost province, a blast occurred in a crowded marketplace killing one civilian and injuring nine others, said Khost's security chief, Fazlullah Azat on Monday, holding theTaliban responsible for the attack.
In addition, local sources told the Anadolu Agency that six construction workers who had been kidnapped in southern Helmand and Kandahar by the Taliban several days ago were found dead. They had been working on state projects, according to sources.Last Mod: 14 Nisan 2014, 17:27