World Bulletin / News Desk
An early morning fire that broke out in an electricity meter box in a central China apartment block has killed at least 13 people, according to state media.
Xinhua reported Thursday that the blaze on the ground floor of the seven-story block in downtown Zhengzhou, in Henan province's capital, also injured four others.
The building was reported to contain 30-to-40 households.
The injured have been hospitalized, and a investigation is underway.Güncelleme Tarihi: 25 Haziran 2015, 12:44