233 injured Aleppans treated in Turkey

Turkey Deputy PM Kaynak visits injured civilians from east Aleppo who are treated in Turkey

233 injured Aleppans treated in Turkey

World Bulletin / News Desk

Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak said Sunday 233 injured people from east Aleppo have been brought to Turkey for treatment so far.

"233 injured people have been in our country so far. 33 were discharged however unfortunately 32 people died", Kaynak remarked.

Kaynak visited injured civilians from east Aleppo in a state hospital in southern province of Hatay in Turkey.

Kaynak told press while leaving the hospital that the evacuations from Aleppo completed.

"We can say that almost 40,000 people have been evacuated. These people have been generally settled alongside their relatives near Idlib", he said.

The Turkish Deputy PM added that this time Turkey didn't face an intense migration from Syria as it happened in 2011 and 2012 and nevertheless Turkey is taking required precautions for a possible intense migration.

Upon a question about the operation in Syria's Al-Bab city, Kaynak said that the city was completely surrounded by Free Syrian Army (FSA) with the supports of Turkish Armed Forces.

The Turkish army supports the Free Syrian Army fighters to liberate Al-Bab from Daesh, a strategic city for the terrorist group.

The operation is part of the Turkey-led Operation Euphrates Shield which began in late Aug. to improve security, support coalition forces, and eliminate the terror threat along Turkey’s border using FSA fighters backed by Turkish artillery and jets.

Under the terms of an earlier agreement between the Syrian regime and opposition groups, civilians trapped in eastern Aleppo were allowed to go to the opposition-held city of Idlib.

Güncelleme Tarihi: 26 Aralık 2016, 00:17
YORUM EKLE