World Bulletin / News Desk
A six-year-old boy caught in the suicide attack on a wedding party in the southeastern Turkish province of Gaziantep has died from his injuries, a local official said Tuesday.
The death takes the toll of those killed in the Aug. 20 bombing to 56.
In a statement, the Gaziantep Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office said the boy, Azat Aydinalp, had died in hospital.
The prosecutor previously revealed that a two-year-old child had died on Aug. 25 from wounds sustained in the attack in the province’s Beybahce neighborhood.Güncelleme Tarihi: 30 Ağustos 2016, 15:31