Ankara denies ISIL attacked Kobani from Turkey

Ankara has denied any implication of ISIL using Turkey as a base to attack Kobani.

Ankara denies ISIL attacked Kobani from Turkey

World Bulletin / News Desk

 Turkey's foreign ministry spokesman said he strongly denied allegations that ISIL militants who launched a deadly attack on the Syrian town of Kobani on Thursday had come from Turkey, describing the claims as "lies".

Spokesman Tanju Bilgic told reporters at a regular briefing that 63 wounded people had been brought to Turkeyafter the attack and that two of them, one a child, had subsequently died.

Last Mod: 25 Haziran 2015, 13:00
Add Comment