World Bulletin / News Desk
At least 60 people were killed Saturday by a car bomb attack in Aleppo’s opposition-held Azaz district in northwestern Syria, according to a pro-opposition Syrian civil defense official.
An explosive-laden vehicle blew up in front of a local court in the center of Azaz, Iyad Sheikh Razuk told to Anadolu Agency.
The attack caused severe destruction in the area, Razuk added.
For his part, Doctor Abu Hasan who works at a local hospital in Azaz, also told Anadolu Agency that 60 people were killed and more than 50 civilians injured in the incident.
Late last month, Syrian opposition forces and the regime reached a cease-fire deal, brokered by Turkey and Russia, to evacuate civilians from eastern Aleppo to safe areas in opposition-held Idlib.
Güncelleme Tarihi: 07 Ocak 2017, 16:16