"Israeli airstrikes this morning and the continuous targeting of fishermen and farmers tamper with the cease-fire agreement," Hamas leader Salah Bardawil said in a statement.
"The daily violations [by Israel] and the delay in the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip are clear violations of the truce," Bardawil said.
He also warned that recent Israeli escalation could be part of the electoral campaign of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ahead of the March election to make up for his "defeat" in Gaza.
Israeli warplanes staged two airstrikes on empty lands in southern Gaza Strip late Friday – the first such strikes since August 26, eyewitnesses said.
The airstrikes caused power outage in the nearby residential areas as well as a wide state of panic among Palestinian civilians, they said.
No casualties were reported in the Israeli strikes.
The Israeli army said that the attack was in retaliation to a rocket attack in southern Israel on Friday.
On July 7, Israel launched a 51-day offensive on the Gaza Strip with the stated aim of halting rocket fire from the Gaza Strip.
By the time the offensive ended on August 26 – with the signing of an Egyptian-sponsored cease-fire deal between Israel and Palestinian resistance factions – more than 2,160 Gazans had been killed, mostly civilians, and nearly 11,000 others injured.
At least 73 Israelis – 68 soldiers and five civilians – were also killed during the seven-week-long conflict.